Senior / Associate – Fire Safety Engineer position
Great opportunity working with an industry leader and large projects
A company that provides great culture and work environment
Forward thinking and progressive business
We’re looking for a Senior – Lead Fire Safety Engineer to assist in the development and growth of an already strong Services / Fire Safety team
Senior / Associate Fire Safety Engineer
About the business
This highly successful and established engineering group have rebounded strongly from 2020 and are as busy as ever. With a strong national team and great culture this business provides a sustainable work / life set up that is the envy of their competitors.
About the role
As a Senior / Associate Fire Safety Engineer your role will include the following:
- Carrying out fire safety engineering audits, fire engineering analysis and fire engineering modelling.
- Developing fire strategies to meet the Performance Requirements and local codes
- Project inspections for gaining certifications
- Writing fire safety reports and presenting effectively
- Liaising with clients, the design team, and authorities
- Building good relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
Benefits and perks
If successful in your application you will surrounded by great people who will bring you along for the ride. Further to that you’ll be well paid, treated with respect and be based in a nice central location near parks, cafe’s and public transport.
Skills and experience
- A firm understanding of the BCA and relevant Australian Standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong lateral thinking skills to develop a variety of engineering designs.
- Formal qualifications in Structural, Mechanical, Civil or Fire Safety Engineering is desirable with Post Graduate qualifications in Fire Engineering essential.
- Registration with I.E. Aust is essential and CPEng, NER desirable.
We also have positions open in the Fire Protection space across design, project management and estimating – Get in touch for more info.