Registered Surveyor – Sydney
This large Survey business who have specialisation across all Surveying services from Buildings, Development, Engineering, Asset Recording and Construction are competing strongly with Sydney’s best and are looking to continue their growth.
As a Senior Registered Surveyor your role will include undertaking & overseeing cadastral survey work on feature surveys detail surveys, cadastral & construction set outs, land subdivisions, infrastructure and a range of mixed use and apartment / building subdivisions.
You will be registered in NSW Board of Surveyors and Spatial information and you will have demonstrated experience working on local projects.
The succesful candidate will receieve an attractive salary and great working conditions; you will also get full use of a work vehicle, laptop, phone and all other necessary extras.
Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Ability to work manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work to time and budget requirements.
- Effective communication and ability to liaise with key stakeholders around projects.
- Planning & undertaking field surveys & managing field teams
- Preperation of plans and writing reports
- Calculation & preparation of cadastral surveys for subdivisions, boundary markings and easements
If this role reads of interest to you then send through a CV to email@example.com – you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat
We also have multiple surveying roles available across all levels in NSW and VIC; if interested get in touch on the number above.