Senior Hydraulic Designer
Great career growth opportunity in Building Services
Healthy growing business with strong work flow
Unique opportunity working with great industry people
Great permanent opportunity for an experienced Hydraulic designer with consulting / shop drawings experience to grow career with healthy business
This growing engineering / buildings group are moving in to some of their busier times ever. With an already established team of experienced people this company have the work flow and reputation to make 2021 a great year. As a mid tier firm with a team of ‘solid citizens’ these guys will bring you along for the ride.
- Design and documentation of buildings projects using Revit / AutoCAD
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication with projects stakeholders.
- Working on shop / consulting drawings from early design through to construction on Hydraulic sewer, water/fire and storm water systems ensuring construction codes are being met.
- Liaising with the Architect, Client or Project Managers
- Coordinating with other engineering disciplines including civil / structural
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary and great working conditions; you will also get a laptop, phone and all other necessary extras.
- Qualifications in engineering building discipline
- 4 + years relevant experience
- Experience using Revit on local projects
- Knowledge and experience using Australian codes and standards
- Good all round communication skills
If this role reads of interest to you send through a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and phone Alan on 0406 964 976
**We have multiple building services roles available working across all levels in VIC; if interested please get in touch