Fire Protection Engineer
Great opportunity working on busy Building projects
Work with an organisation who offer great work life balance and development
Enhance your career working with a great team
About the business
This company are based in in Melbourne’s inner suburbs / CBS area. With a busy work load and clear growth strategy they are well placed to have a bumper COVID-19 recovery.
About the role
As a member of this high performing / fun building services group, you will be responsible for providing efficient, compliant and innovative design solutions for various building / construction projects including commercial / retail office fit outs, plant rooms, new commercial / industrial buildings and data centres as well as carrying out building compliance audits and assessments.
Benefits and perks
This company offers an attractive salary, great projects and development. Perhaps the biggest perk is the great people you’ll be delivering projects with.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant building services discipline
- Minimum 5 years previous experience working in a consultancy / contractor environment
- Sound knowledge of the BCA, Australian Standards and local Authority requirements.
- You must have the rights to work in Australia and be based in Melbourne.
- Good communication skills written and verbal
**We have multiple building services roles available working across all levels in VIC; if interested please get in touch