Senior Licensed Surveyor – Melbourne
Join a market leader and work on large projects – great location
Smart business with healthy long term growth plans
A company who invest in their people and develop from within
We are looking for a Senior Surveyor (Cadastral) who brings land and subdivision estate experience. Work with an industry leader!
This large Survey business who have specialisation across all Surveying services from Development, Engineering, Asset Recording and Construction are competing strongly with Melbourne / Australia’s best and are looking to continue their growth.
As a Senior Registered Surveyor your role will include undertaking & overseeing cadastral survey work on feature surveys detail surveys, cadastral & construction set outs, land subdivisions, infrastructure and a range of mixed use and apartment / building subdivisions.
You will be registered in Vic Board of Surveyors and you will have demonstrated experience working on local projects.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary and great working conditions; you will also get full use of a work vehicle, laptop, phone and all other necessary extras.
Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work to time and budget requirements.
- Effective communication and ability to liaise with key stakeholders around projects.
- Planning & undertaking field surveys, title re-establishments & leading field teams
- Preparation of plans and writing reports
- Calculation & preparation of cadastral surveys for subdivisions, boundary markings and easements
If this role reads of interest to you then send through a CV to email@example.com – you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat
We also have multiple surveying roles available across all levels in Melbourne / VIC; if interested get in touch on the number above.
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...