Our client is a Local Council located in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs.
They currently seek an Urban Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a member of their Urban Design team, you will have involvement in an amazing array of placemaking projects to help facilitate sustainable urban growth within the municipality.
You will produce strategies, frameworks, plans, technical guidelines and site specific analysis and design solutions. You will project manage, lead multidisciplinary project teams, and procure and supervise consultants, ensuring quality and time requirements are met. Furthermore you will build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and inform and educate council, developers and the broader community in design best practice.
To be Successful:
You will be:
- Degree qualified (preferably in Urban Design, Architecture or Landscape Architecture);
- Possess a thorough understanding of how urban design policy applies in a local government sector;
- Have exceptional time management skills;
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral; and
- Passionate about providing an urban landscape that improves the lives of people who work, live and play there.
Call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or email email@example.com.