Senior / Associate Mechanical Engineer
Work on exciting projects in the building Services market
Major Vic projects and great team environment
Opportunity for experienced Mechanical Engineer to oversee Services team
We’re looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to help deliver a major Victorian project. Take the next step in your career in this great role.
This highly successful global business are moving into some of their best times. Having secured a number of major buildings projects nationally over the past 12 months this company are now a “destination’ employer”. Most importantly work with great people who go about business in the right way.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide mechanical and general building services expertise and leadership to a range of major projects
- Delivery of building services design and advice direct to clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in project delivery and process
- Conduct mechanical and interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develop construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Be a natural business developer and someone who will strengthen client stakeholder relationships
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team.
- Training and mentoring junior engineer & staff
- Be an active and leading member of the Building Services team and contribute to the team’s success
In this role you will get exposure to Australia’s biggest construction projects. You will also get well remunerated, work / life balance and some handy employee perks and conditions.
Ideally you will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer & RBP
15+ years’ experience working in engineering, building services, consulting environment.
Experience working on Major commercial, health, residential, infrastructure and education projects.
Great communication skills both verbal and written.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 967 for a confidential discussion.