Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Strong locally owned consultancy who have great work flow
Join a growing business who offer flexible work conditions and locations
Secure position where you can learn from great industry people
This is the dream next step for an experienced 12d design engineer keen to pursue the Project Management pathway in Urban Development.
This established and locally owned consultancy have gone from strength to strength over their recent history and are well placed for a huge 2021. With a strong local team approaching 100 staff this team are winning more than their share of urban development work across Civil engineer, survey and planning.
This position involves:
- Design and documentation of greenfield and brownfield residential / industrial development projects
- Project Management and feasibilities for urban development projects
- Design of Subdivisional Roads in accordance with VicRoads standards would be an advantage.
- Design of major and minor drainage, sewer / water, civil, WSUD and utilities infrastructure.
- Deliver and manage water and sewer designs in accordance with MRWA standards.
- Prepare relevant servicing and development reports
- Works closely with the other members of the Urban Development team and sub-consultants.
- Fostering relationships with current and potential clients building on your existing networks to generate new business.
- Mentoring and developing skills of other members of the team.
As a permanent member of this well-oiled team you be given great opportunity to show your your design and PM abilities and be well remunerated. You will also be given great development and training. Last but not least you will be treated with respect and given a mature work environment with practical flexibility.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please send a resume to: email@example.com
For more information you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 967 for a confidential discussion.
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...