Project Surveyor / Survey Technician
Join a strong locally owned business and work on large development projects.
Great career pathway and growth opportunities
Excellent working conditions and flexibility
Great opportunity for a Junior Surveyor / Technician to gain a secure long term role with a great business. Diploma or Degree quals 2+ years exp.
This large multi disciplinary consulting business who have specialisation across all Surveying services from Development, Engineering, Asset Recording and Construction are competing strongly with Melbourne / Australia’s best and are looking to continue their growth.
- Undertake field surveys for cadastral works, feature surveys, asset recording and engineering surveys.
- Be lead by Senior Surveyor and at times co-ordinate on site works.
- Get provided on the job training and development
- Use of survey instruments and software; Leica, trimble, LisCAD, AutoCAD, GPS + other modern survey equipment.
- Survey drafting
- Work to timelines as driven by Senior Surveyor and Party leader and ensure deadlines are met.
To succeed in this position, you will have the following:
A completed Diploma / degree in surveying or an equivalent level of work experience (2+ years).
Basic knowledge of survey equipment and instruments. Also a knowledge of survey terminology and problem solving strategies.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Strong communication skills written and verbal
Ability to work without supervision and to manage time and work proficiently.
If this role reads of interest to you then send through a CV to email@example.com – you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat
We also have multiple junior – intermediate surveying roles available in Melbourne / VIC; if interested get in touch on the number above.