State Manager – Building Services (Mechanical or Electrical)
Exciting Lead / management opportunity in the Building Services game
Healthy growing business with strong work flow
Great location close to public transport and amenities
Opportunity for a natural building services leader to drive a major project and team with a healthy national business. Rare promotion opportunity!
About the business
This strong Australian owned business are moving in to some of their better times.. With ongoing projects across Commercial, industrial and residential around Australia the future is bright for this mid tier consultancy who have a great culture and low turnover.
About the role
- Extensive relevant experience working on building services projects as a Senior / Lead Electrical or Mechanical Engineer;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation;
- Fee proposals and business development
- Understanding and working knowledge of working within an engineering consultancy environment on building services projects;
- Proven project experience working to Australian Standards, with exposure to State/Federal Government projects;
- Proficiency with industry standard software (such as; MS Office, AutoCAD, PowerCAD, AGI32, Bluebeam);
- Experience working in Electrical / Mechanical services design including lighting, general and specialist power, earthing / lightning protection, power distribution and reticulation / HVAC
- Experience leading and running electrical / Mechanical engineering components of major projects;
- Must be RBP accredited
Benefits and perks
This exciting role will give you the chance to lead and influence the direction of an established business. You will step in on a number of active projects in a busy market place.
You will also be well remunerated and given for chance to grow your national profile.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- Prior experience/understanding of CAD/Revit, highly advantageous but not essential;
- CPEng or working towards CPEng, highly desirable.
- 12 + years Building Services experiences
- Can do attitude and drive to lead by example