Senior Project Surveyor
Join a strong nationally owned business and work on large development projects.
Great career pathway and growth opportunities
Excellent working conditions and flexibility
Great opportunity for a Senior Engineering Surveyor to gain a secure long term role with a great business. Diploma or Degree quals 6+ years exp.
This large multi disciplinary consulting business who have specialisation across all Surveying services from Development, Engineering, Asset Recording and Construction are competing strongly with Melbourne / Australia’s best and are looking to continue their growth.
- Undertake field surveys for Infrastructure, cadastral works, feature surveys, asset recording and engineering surveys.
- Be able to work in teams and independently to co-ordinate and carry out on site works.
- Strong time management skills
- Use of survey instruments and software; Leica, trimble, LisCAD, AutoCAD, GPS + other modern survey equipment.
- Survey drafting and calculations
- Work to timelines as driven by management and Party leader and ensure deadlines are met.
This exciting role will give you the chance to lead and influence the direction of an established business. You will step in on a number of active projects in a busy market place.
You will also be well remunerated and given for chance to grow your national profile.
To succeed in this position, you will have the following:
A completed Diploma / degree in surveying or an equivalent level of work experience (6+ years).
Basic knowledge of survey equipment and instruments. Also a knowledge of survey terminology and problem solving strategies.
Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Strong communication skills written and verbal
Ability to work without supervision and to manage time and work proficiently.
If this role reads of interest to you then send through a CV to email@example.com – you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential chat
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...