Senior / Electrical Engineer
Great career growth opportunity in Building Services
Healthy growing business with strong work flow
Great working conditions and flexibility
A great time to join a thriving nationally owned business with good work flow in Electrical / building services.
This strong Australian owned business are moving in to some of their better times.. With ongoing projects across Commercial, industrial and residential around Australia the future is bright for this mid tier consultancy who have a great culture and low turnover.
We are looking for an intermediate – Senior level Electrical Engineer / Designer who can deliver building services projects (Power & lighting). The role will see you involved in project engineering and drafting duties on small to mid scale buildings projects (Commercial, Retail, Health and aged care) to deliver outcomes for a range of clients.
This exciting role will give you the chance to lead and influence the direction of an established business. You will step in on a number of active projects in a busy market place.
You will also be well remunerated and given for chance to grow your national profile.
- Relevant Tertiary / Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer / Designer in Building Services Consulting
- Ability to demonstrate a strong technical understanding and knowledge of electrical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability interact effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Software Experience in Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to take charge and lead projects
- Drive and motivation to succeed within a growth environment.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential discussion.
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...