Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary design firm that is
responsible for numerous landmark buildings. With offices in Melbourne and
Sydney, the practice is established and highly respected.
Our client currently seeks an experienced Executive Assistant/Office
Manager to join their Melbourne studio. This full-time role will involve office
management responsibilities as well as administrative support for the marketing
team and Directors.
Key duties include:
- Managing Directors’ diaries and travel arrangements;
- Event coordination for client and staff functions;
- Email, telephone and occasional reception management;
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers; and
- Optimizing the office environment through supply and building maintenance management.
To be Successful
You will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior administrative, office management or personal
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to perform under pressure and manage competing deadlines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following ‘cultural-fit’
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future