Great opportunity for a Building Surveyor to gain a role with an award-winning consultancy that service all levels of government and the private sector.
We are currently seeking a qualified Building Surveyor to support project delivery teams to enhance existing regulatory compliance capability and capacity. Working close to the Manager Compliance Services, you will undertake on-site building assessment and conduct desktop information reviews relating to NCC/BCA compliance, Bushfire Attack level and Shelter in place assessments.
You will review building compliance assessments undertaken by the on-site team across large building portfolios and prepare compliance assessment written reports including key findings analysis and recommendations and undertake condition assessments of buildings and facilities, including identifying, quantifying, and reporting on asset defects and potential OHS issues.
To succeed in this position, you will have the following:
- Building Surveying Degree background (qualified as a BS-U).
- Civil Engineer Graduated.
- Interest in applying compliance knowledge and expertise instead of being involved in the statutory process of building permits and certification.
- Ability to work on large scale, complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Building surveys and report writing
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9069 6530
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...