Our client is a highly respected and widely recognised design practice with offices in multiple
Australian capital cities. The organisation’s award-winning portfolio is
multidisciplinary, spanning architecture, interior and urban design, large-scale
masterplanning as well as detailed graphics and displays. With impeccable
professional expertise, our client relentlessly pursues design excellence and
The practice currently seeks an experienced Studio Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the Melbourne practice. The Studio Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive, efficient and safe workplace, as well as playing a key role in the practice’s marketing and social media strategy. The physical needs of the office, including all office infrastructure, are also the responsibility of the Studio Manager.
To be Successful
You will possess:
· Demonstrated experience working in a senior administrative position, preferably in office/practice management;
· Ability to work effectively with Directors and the Senior Management Team;
· Expertise in marketing and social media management;
· Exceptional time management and communication skills;
· Outstanding relationship and team-building capabilities;
· A strong sense of initiative and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment;
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience managing an architecture or design practice will be favourably considered.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: