Fire Protection Engineer/ Designer
Great opportunity working across a range of Building / wet fire projects
Work with an organisation who offer great work life balance and development
Enhance your career working with a great team
We’re looking for an experienced Fire Protection Engineer who wants to grow their career on great projects nationally.
This company based in Melbourne’s inner suburbs / CBD area are one of Australia’s biggest Building Services contractors. With a busy work load and clear growth strategy they are well placed to have a bumper covid recovery.
As a member of this high performing environment and leading building services group, you will be responsible for providing efficient, compliant and innovative design solutions for various building / construction projects including; commercial & retail office fit outs, plant rooms, new commercial / industrial buildings and data centres as well as carrying out building compliance audits and assessments. Training and development will be provided on the run.
This company offers an attractive salary, great projects and development. Perhaps the biggest perk is the great people you’ll be delivering projects with.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant building services discipline.
- Experience designing and drafting wet fire systems with AutoCAD / Revit
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working in a consultancy / contractor environment
- Sound knowledge of the BCA, Australian Standards and local Authority requirements.
- You must have the rights to work in Australia and be based in Melbourne.
- Good communication skills written and verbal
**We have multiple building services roles available working across all levels in VIC; if interested please get in touch
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...