Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary design firm that is
responsible for numerous landmark buildings. With offices in Melbourne and
Sydney, the practice is established and highly respected.
Our client currently seeks an office administrator/coordinator to join
their Melbourne studio. This full-time role will involve office management
responsibilities, reception duties as well as occasional administrative support
for the Human Resources team.
To be Successful
You will possess:
- Demonstrated experience (at least 1-2 years) in an office administrator role;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal capabilities;
- The ability to perform under pressure and manage competing deadlines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following ‘cultural-fit’
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in