Our client is a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs.
They currently seek an Urban Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a member of their Urban Design team, you will have involvement in an amazing array of placemaking projects to help facilitate sustainable urban growth within the municipality.
The position will involve reviewing input from both the community and consultants to inform urban design plans and strategies. The role offered will be broad and will also involve collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, including running working groups / workshops. You must possess excellent Project Management skills, with significant experience leading multidisciplinary project teams, and ensuring time, cost and quality requirements are met.
To be Successful:
You will be:
- Degree qualified (preferably in Urban Design, Architecture or Landscape Architecture);
- Possess experience working in the local government sector in Victoria;
- Have exceptional time management skills;
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral; and
- Passionate about creating placemaking outcomes that improves the lives of people who work, live and play there.
Call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a change in the team, a regional council has a need for an experienced Local Laws/Animal Management Officer....