Our client is a Melbourne-based architectural practice with experience in institutional, commercial, residential and multi-residential projects. They are a true design house and are involved in everything from furniture design, through architecture and urban design. As a practice they focus on the world around them and take great pride in championing engagement, innovation and openness.
The practice currently seeks an Architect, Draftsperson or Technician with strong ArchiCAD Documentation skills to join their team. The role will initially be project specific, however they expect the role to extend past that time. Immediate start available.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of ArchiCAD;
- Demonstrated experience documenting highly design driven projects;
- Well-developed ability to coordinate with consultants and work across multiple project teams;
- High level communication and time management skills; and
- Excellent understanding of the BCA and local planning regulations.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 687 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: