About the business
This strong Australian owned business are moving in to some of their better times.. With ongoing projects across Commercial, industrial, fit out, aged care and residential Australia wide, the future is bright for this mid tier consultancy who have a great culture and low turnover.
About the role
We are looking for an intermediate – Senior level Electrical Engineer / Designer who can deliver building services projects (Power & lighting). The role will see you involved in project engineering and design duties on small, mid and larger scale buildings projects to deliver outcomes for a range of clients.
Benefits and perks
This exciting role will give you the chance to be involved and gain leadership opportunities at an exciting time for this growing business. You will also be given the re. You will step in on a number of active projects in a busy market place.
You will also be well remunerated and given for chance to grow your national profile.
Skills and experience
- Relevant Tertiary / Diploma qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer / Designer in Building Services Consulting
- Ability to demonstrate a strong technical understanding and knowledge of electrical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability interact effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Software Experience in Revit or AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to take charge and lead projects
- Drive and motivation to succeed within a growth environment.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can also phone Alan on 0406 964 976 for a confidential discussion.
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...