Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator
Great opportunity working on variety of building projects
Work with a locally owned group who offer work / life balance and great culture
Ideal role for an experienced Sprinkler fitter to lead an established group
We are looking for an experienced Fire / Service leader who wants to grow their career on great projects.
This company are based in in Melbourne’s inner suburbs / CBD area. With a busy workload and clear growth strategy they are well placed for future growth and have strong workflow.
As a senior member of this high performing fire services group; you will be responsible for providing efficient, effective, and innovative project and service solutions for various building / construction projects. Projects will include commercial / retail office fit outs, plant rooms, new commercial / industrial buildings and data centres as well as carrying out building compliance audits and assessments. You will also be involved in project and service estimating.
This company offers an attractive salary, car, laptop, great projects, and development. Perhaps the biggest perk is the great people you will be delivering projects with.
- Qualified Sprinkler Fitter
- Minimum 10 years previous experience working in a consultancy / contractor environment.
- Estimating and quotation experience for wet fire projects
- Experience working on fire sprinklers, Hydrants and fire systems.
- Sound knowledge of the BCA, Australian Standards and local Authority requirements.
- Strong adherence to and awareness of Australian safety standards
- You must have the rights to work in Australia and be based in Melbourne.
- Good communication skills written and verbal
If this role reads of interest to you send through a CV to email@example.com and phone Alan on 0406 964 976.
**We have multiple building services roles available working across all levels in VIC; if interested please get in touch
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...