This medium sized Architectural practice is located on the city fringe and has an array of projects in the pipeline, including multi-res, retail, educational and commercial projects.
They have a culture that is collaborative, open and most of all fun. The directors pride themselves on creating an environment that makes people want to come to work, but more than that, they pride themselves on providing staff with opportunities to take their career to the next level.
They currently seek an experienced and enthusiastic Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. Project focus will Initially be on workplace fitouts and educational projects, however in the long term you would be exposed to a huge variety of project typologies.
To be Successful:
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in either Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
- Approximately 3-5 years experience gained in an Architectural / Interiors practice;
- Demonstrated experience working on commercial office fitouts or educational projects;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Project-based Revit experience.
This a great opportunity for an individual to really take a step forward in their career.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 746 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: