Manage a team of 3 in guiding the organisation’s project management capability and maturity
A fast growing local government in the South Eastern suburbs is seeking a temporary Team Leader – Projects & Capital Works. Initially a temporary opportunity there is strong possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating council processes to ensure delivery of an annual, 4 year and 10 year Capital Works Program (CWP) in alignment with the corporate planning and reporting framework that maximises the Council and net community benefits.
- Guide the organisation’s project management capability and maturity.
- Support the leadership team to achieve strategic objectives and operational requirements.
To be successful you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in development of annual and long term capital works programs
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and uplifting organisation project management practise and culture
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship building skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop teams
- You will hold a relevant degree or diploma
- You will hold a current Victorian Drivers License and be able to obtain a National Crime History Check and Working with Children Check
For more information on this role or other local government opportunities please contact Tom on 0449 938 399 or email@example.com
Send CV / Register
Fire Service Works Manager/ Estimator Great opportunity working on variety of building projects Work with a...
Due to a change in the team, a regional council has a need for an experienced Local Laws/Animal Management Officer....