Our client is the Interior Design and Project Management arm of a broader property and funds management group. They provide design and construct services for assets owned by the group and for tenants leasing in their buildings. Their project pipeline is all self generated, offering a level of security normally unavailable in the design world.
They currently seek a talented and ambitious mid-level Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis and play a leading role in the design and delivery of commercial workplace projects.
The role offered will be diverse. You will be the design face for clients. You will be involved from initial client briefing, through concept design and documentation and then work closely with the project managers to ensure the design vision is delivered. This is a genuine opportunity to take a lead role and really drive your career.
To Be Successful:
The successful candidate will:
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and possess a minimum of 3 years experience;
- Have demonstrated experience working on commercial workplace projects;
- Be a talented designer who immerses themselves in the design world, staying up to date with design
- Have the professional polish and high level communication skills expected of a client leader; and
- Have the ambition and drive to grasp this great opportunity.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 774 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via LinkedIn to stay in touch about future opportunities: