Our client is a large and highly respected organisation, with offices around the world. They have been responsible for some multiple landmark buildings around the world and provide an environment that is supportive, professional and engaging.
Their portfolio of work is spans architecture, interior and urban design, with current projects in multi-residential development, large public architecture, commercial building tertiary education.
This group currently seeks an experienced Studio Manager to join their on a permanent basis. The role will be broad in its focus, with the overarching goal being to ensure the that the office runs smoothly. The Studio Manager will be the key hinge between Studio Management, P&C, Finance, IT and the studio as a whole.
To be Successful
You will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in a senior administrative position, preferably managing a small team of administrators;
- Proven ability to work closely with a Senior Management Team;
- Experience working closely with HR / P&C on all matters from recruitment and selection, induction and orientation and assistance with general HR policy and procedure;
- A strong sense of initiative and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience managing an architecture or design practice will be favourably considered.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: