An opportunity is available for an experienced Business Analyst (Systems Project Lead) within a local government organisation in the northern suburbs. This is a temporary role for 6 months which will ensure effective project management and transition from an existing council system to a new one. You will assist the Governance and Strategy Department to implement new systems which will enhance customer service, reporting, data transparency and create efficiencies in reporting. This will include Harbour software (docs on tap and doc assembler) and CAMMS audit and risk modules. The projects delivery expectations and intended outcomes include effective project planning, stakeholder engagement, consultation and implementation to enable;
- Smooth transition from InfoCouncil to Harbour software (docs on tap and doc assembler
- Smooth transition to CAMMS audit and risk modules.
- Update of the Governance and Strategy Department SharePoint site for ease of access and use by staff.
- Training of staff in the new systems and processes
To be successful you will;
- Hold qualifications in project management, technology or a related field
- Have a proven track record of project management success with extensive experience in project delivery
- Experience in effectively implementing new systems and transitioning from other systems
- Experience in the planning, development and delivery of projects or services in local government in highly desirable
- Exceptional relationship management skills to gain commitment and cooperation from others and resolve conflicts
- Ability to obtain a National Crime Check
For a confidential discussion regarding this and any other opportunities within Local Government, please contact Tom on 0449 938 399 or email email@example.com
Send CV / Register
Due to a change in the team, a regional council has a need for an experienced Local Laws/Animal Management Officer....