Our client is a medium sized practice located on the city fringe. They have a strong pipeline of multi-res projects with budgets $100M in size.
The office has a culture unlike any other. They genuinely care about their staff, and go out of their way to reward effort and encourage work / life balance. That coupled with their low staff turnover means this is a practice to call home for the next 5-10+ years.
They currently seek an experienced Senior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis to take the lead role on a major project.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
• A minimum of 10+ years industry experience gained working on large multi-res developments;
• Demonstrated experience delivering projects documented projects using Revit, ideally utilising BIM360;
• Strong construction knowledge;
• The ability to both lead a team and mentor younger team members; and
• High level communication skills.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 805 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: