Great opportunity for a mid-level Interior Designer to join this small and close-knit Interior Design practice. The practice has a strong design approach, with a pipeline that is overflowing with workplace and public buildings.
They currently seek a mid-level Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Sketch Design;
- Design Development;
- Preparation of Tender and Contract Documentation;
- Client Liaison;
- Coordination and Management of Consultants;
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on workplace projects;
- Proven experience working on all project stages;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- AutoCAD and / or Revit skills;
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and creative team that is passionate about design.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 794 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: