Our client is a highly respected built environment consultancy that delivers evidence-based solutions to build a better future for Australia. Drawing together expertise across design, planning, valuations and heritage work, the practice delivers a diverse range of placemaking projects.
Our client is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join its Melbourne-based Design team. Among other duties, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in project management, landscape design and modelling, commercial strategy, staff development and client liaison.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- 5+ years experience in Landscape Design projects or other relevant developments;
- Qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in relevant aspects of the Adobe Suite, AutoCAD as well as 3D modelling and visualization software (Revit/Sketchup/Lumion/Rhino 3D);
- Sound understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) to produce costing estimates and contractual documents;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to communicate design concepts; and
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines in a team-based environment.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 736 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: