Our client is a market-leading built environment consultancy that offers services to the property development industry. They employ talented and committed professionals in the fields of Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture and Engineering.
Our client is seeking an experienced and ambitious Urban Designer to join their Melbourne team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be interested in progressing their career and taking a leading role with respect to mentoring, team growth, client management and other leadership functions. Project work will involve an exciting range of state-wide projects, ranging from residential greenfield development, to restoration and regeneration projects, all with a strong focus on sustainability.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Urban Design projects, with a strong understanding of Urban Design practices and concepts;
- Demonstrated experience or interest in assuming leadership responsibilities, including mentorship, client management, generating fee proposals and so on;
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture or relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated experience working on Greenfield Developments;
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate design concepts in digital and hand-drawn mediums;
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines; and
- Initiative, confidence and enthusiasm.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on LinkedIn to stay in touch about future opportunities: