Our client is a highly respected and well established practice located on the city fringe. They have a strong pipeline of committed projects in the high-end, bespoke housing are, with budgets ranging up to $10M in size.
The office has a genuine and caring culture, where effort is rewarded and encouraged. Their staff turnover is
minimal to non-existent, so this is a group where you can easily make a home for the next 5-10+ years.
They currently seek an experienced Documentor (Architect, Technician or Draftsperson) to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
• A minimum of 5+ years industry experience;
• Demonstrated experience documenting projects using Revit ideally) or AutoCAD;
• Strong construction knowledge, with excellent detail resolution skills;
• The ability to work autonomously; and
• High level communication skills.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting reference number 804 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: