We are working with a client who are looking for a Senior Urban Economist to join their team. Working at the intersection of economics, demographics, property development and town planning our client focuses on using econometric data to help inform strategic decision making for state, local and private sector clients.
Their work is underpinned by a strong quantitative style and focusing on developing bespoke methodologies that capture the uniqueness of individual clients.
The position is suited to candidates with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, property and/or urban planning with 5-10 years’ industry experience.
- Experience in areas such as economic analysis, economic development, demographic research, property market assessments and demand modelling.
- An understanding of macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts, issues, analysis techniques and applications.
- Solid understanding of spatial and land issues, such as land use, urban planning, property development and geographic considerations.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of project management, client and stakeholder management.
- Experience presenting analysis and findings to a range of audiences, including clients, stakeholders, community and others.
- Experience training and leading junior staff in a consulting (or other) team environment.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to innovate and identify new methods, information and media.
The successful candidate will be involved in a range of projects including strategic plans, urban economic studies (housing, retail, commercial and industrial) and tourism strategies.
For more information, please contact Kirsten Ellis at Planned Resources on 9069 6530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
Send CV / Register
Council are seeking a Building Surveyor Unlimited to work within the Building Services Division as the principal...