Our client is a local council, committed to creating vibrant and inclusive community spaces. With an emphasis on empowering and respecting its constituents, the council endeavors to sustainably manage its wide variety of civic spaces, including parks, laneways, community centres and so on.
The council is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to be involved in an assortment of key community projects, including shopping centres, parks and open spaces. The role will require the successful candidate to be involved with consultation, project delivery and management as well as landscape planning and design. The position will commence as a contract role, initially expected to continue until January 2022, with a significant opportunity to extend.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- 5-8 years’ experience in Landscape Design projects, or other relevant developments;
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture or related degree(s);
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as standard MS Office software;
- Demonstrated experience managing landscape projects from start to finish, including the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget;
- Excellent communication skills, as demonstrated by previous experience preparing presentation drawings and complex reports, public speaking as well as facilitating community and stakeholder consultation; and
- Demonstrated experience in all facets of landscape design including complex site analysis, design, documentation, construction and supervising consultants and contractors.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: