Our client is a values-based organisation who are currently undertaking a significant review of their property portfolio. They are seeking a Senior Manager with a strong understanding of Property and Asset strategies who can drive both process and positive organisational change to optimise their portfolio.
In this role you will be accountable for optimising a large property portfolio through:
– the development of high-level property and asset management strategies,
– day-day oversight of the property management function,
– maximising portfolio opportunities through strategic acquisition and other projects.
You will provide leadership to a small, specialised team of both direct and indirect reports. Your role will entail working across the organisation to foster collaborative internal relationships and external stakeholders to maximise usage and return of property portfolio.
Why you should join:
- Genuinely values-based organisation who are looking at implementing initiatives around the return of land to the Wurundjeri nation and entering partnerships around social/affordable housing.
- Change focused role where you will be clearly able to see the impacts you make.
- Genuine opportunity to develop, mentor and grow existing team.
- Support from senior management to drive change.
Your Background and Skillsets:
We invite you to apply if you demonstrate the following:
- Contemporary approach to property management, asset management and planning, underpinned by property qualifications and extensive experience in strategic property or asset management.
- Experience in Asset Management strategy in relation to user demand, service levels, life cycle management and asset sustainability.
- Ability to formulate and deliver a strong vision for you and your team that delivers both business and people objectives via a collaborative management style.
- Track record of leading change, cultural transformation, and innovation in a positive, structured manner.
- A genuine desire to work for a values-based organisation.
For more information on the role, salary package/benefits please reach out in confidence to Russell Locke (0407 111 364) or Kirsten Ellis (0416 238 020) or email Russell.email@example.com