Our client is Design & Construct company located in the South-Eastern Suburbs. They provide high quality Interior Design and Project Management services on an array of commercial / workplace projects ranging up to 5,000 m2.
They are a values driven group, who prioritise people and culture above all else. They have an incredible team that is empowered to produce people driven solutions to their clients.
They currently seek a talented and ambitious Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis and play a leading role in the design and delivery of commercial workplace projects.
The office has a flexible approach to workplace hours and is happy to negotiate outcomes based on providing great balance for all of their staff.
The role offered will be diverse. You will be the design face for clients. You will be involved from initial client briefing, through concept design and documentation and then work closely with the project managers to ensure the design vision is delivered. This is a genuine opportunity to take a lead role and really drive your career.
To Be Successful:
The successful candidate will:
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and possess a minimum of 3 years experience;
- Have demonstrated experience working on commercial workplace projects;
- Be a team player who wants to be a culture builder;
- Have the excellent communication skills and the desire to be client facing; and
- Have the ambition and drive to grasp this great opportunity.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: