Our client is an established architectural practice with a project pipeline full of exciting educational, civic and institutional developments. The practice is young, and has an inclusive culture that is both supportive and will challenge you to be your best.
The practice currently seeks a mid-level Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This group has a proven track record of guiding Graduates through the Registration process, so candidates who are interested in taking their career to the next level can fast track their career here.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- 3+ years post graduate architectural experience;
- Outstanding collaborative skills with the desire to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated experience in the design development and documentation ideally on educational or civic projects;
- Interest in assuming a leadership role in projects; and
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines.
Experience using Revit is essential.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting reference number 851 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: