A Senior Project Engineer is required for a 6 month role with possibility of extension within an outer eastern suburbs local government organisation. There are two positions available.
Your day to day will involve;
- Project managing and implementing Council’s Capital Works Projects and Special Charge Scheme Projects (SCSP) in accordance with Council’s policies within approved time and funding limitations.
- Producing economical and timely engineering designs, plans, estimates schedules, specifications, and all associated documentation to enable Council to carry out its Capital Works Program.
- Proactively investigating, resolving, and providing advice and support to the Manager, Team Leader and Staff on Capital Works delivery issues within areas of responsibility.
- Actively contribute to the development of sustainable infrastructure management in the municipality primarily through effective and efficient design delivery of Civil Infrastructure projects.
To be successful you will;
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or relevant equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in an engineering role involving similar responsibilities.
- Knowledge of project management structure, plans, specification, standards, and implications for project accountabilities.
- National Criminal History Check (Police Check) or able to obtain
- Working with Children Check or able to obtain
- A current Australian Drivers licence.
For a confidential discussion please contact Tom on 0449 938 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org