Since its’ inception almost 30 years ago, this practice has been one of Melbourne’s most widely published and awarded practices. Their projects rank as some of the most identifiable in the city. Their upcoming pipeline of projects is incredibly diverse, including bespoke residential housing, multi-res developments, educational buildings and civic architecture.
They currently seek a Senior Architect to be their Technical Guru. You will help and guide the team to deliver beautifully resolved and elegant solutions that ensure the design intent is maintained. You are more likely to spread across a number of projects giving guidance and leadership than being embedded and driving an individual project.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Architecture or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a highly design driven practice;
- Demonstrated experience proactively resolving complicated technical project challenges;
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to educate and mentor junior staff; and
- Knowledge of Revit would be preferred although not essential.
This is a practice that will reward and celebrate your technical prowess, and give you the opportunity to have a meaningful contribution on some amazing architecture.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 763 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: