Critical role for this busy northern metro council to ensure that its touchpoints with the community it serves are optimal with respect to access, customer experience, feedback loops.
Your role will be to engage with community via a variety of mechanisms to understand how council are performing currently, and look for areas of improvement within their current processes, as well as research best practice and innovative methods that could improve future performance. An outline of your duties are as below…
- Provide specialist advice and analysis to the Coordinator Research & Engagement and Manager Organisational Performance & Engagement in relation community engagement practice, tools, trends and techniques.
- Lead, design, conduct and analyse qualitative and quantitative customer experience (CX) research, evaluations and community engagement using a range of techniques, including surveys and facilitating focus groups and workshops which inform the strategic planning activities of Council services, and in line with Council’s Community Engagement Policy.
- Support the ongoing development and continuous improvement of Council’s online engagement platform with a strong focus on user experience, and identifying and utilising innovative online engagement tools that further enhance Council’s engagement practices.
- Support the ongoing development of best practice community engagement guidelines, tools and templates, and ensure staff across the organisation are trained and supported to use these resources in a consistent manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to build understanding for the potential of customer experience research, evaluation and community engagement strategies in their business.
- Assist the Coordinator Research & Engagement and Manager Organisational Performance & Engagement with other duties as directed consistent with the general requirements of the position – this may include some weekend and after hours work.
The role will initially run till approximately June on an hourly rate basis (circa $45+super). For more information please call Tom Banger at Planned Resources on 0449 938 399 or email email@example.com