Our client is a boutique and innovative architectural design practice based in South Melbourne. This practice is highly published and boasts an impressive pipeline of beautifully designed, bespoke residential projects. Their team is collaborative and close-knit, and utterly invested in pursuing a design rigour that ensures amazing results.
The practice currently seeks an experienced Architect (or Graduate of Architecture who is nearing Registration) with strong Revit skills. The role involves directly supporting the Design Director, through all project stages.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years architectural practice experience;
- Demonstrated experience managing highly quality and beautifully crafted residential housing;
- Excellent design skills, with the ability to resolve design problems through consultation, research and experience;
- Strong people-management skills, with the ability to coordinate with consultants and/or contractors;
- Highly developed communication skills, including the confidence to manage and strategically develop client relationships; and
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: