Feel like it is time to change the pace a little and explore what Regional Victoria has to offer in both your work and social environments? This council opportunity will provide you with the best of both worlds, a beautiful balance between enchanting terrain and a vibrant community as well as the ability to have flexible working arrangements so you can really explore your work/life balance.
We are now sourcing a Landscape Architect who is looking at making a difference to assist in shaping the parks, play spaces and streetscapes within a growing community. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in landscape construction and new urban development as well as great design skills and fantastic interpersonal skills.
To be Successful:
To be successful for this role, you must display the below:
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture or related discipline
- Minimum two years’ experience within the industry
- Exceptional graphic design abilities
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and written
- Willingness to learn and develop on the job
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Monthly RDO’s
- Social Club and staff benefits
- Strong work/life balance
- A work environment that is supportive and values it’s employees.
- The role will be offered on a contract basis initially, with opportunity to extend.
Please contact Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the link quoting Reference Number 918.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: