City of Port Phillip are teaming up with Planned Resources to find their next Coordinator of Statutory Planning Leader!
- Inner City Council will look at a driven highly experienced Principal Planner looking to take a step up
- Strong focus on training to back up and career jump
- SEO Salary Package
The City of Port Phillip is a culturally vibrant area which covers established areas with distinct character like St Kilda and South Melbourne, high density developments like Port Melbourne and St Kilda Road and Fishermans Bend. This role will offer you high level of application complexity, proximity to the CBD and the council’s profile.
Undergoing a period of change, the leadership team are keen to find a fresh thinking, innovative planning coordinator who can affect change. You will both mentor, inspire and further develop a strong planning team.
The ideal candidate will:
- They will have a high level of EQ that will help them manage their team by being able to inspire members of their team at an individual level. They will also be able to use the emotional intelligence in dealing with a wide range of active stakeholders that occur within the high-profile environment that comes with being a major inner-city council.
- Previous management experience, either in their substantive role, or potentially in an acting role. In either case they will be able to demonstrate how their management effected positive change within their team.
- Have a high level of technical proficiency to provide advice to team.
City of Port Phillip can offer a possible hybrid working arrangement as they understand that flexibility is vital moving forward. Offering a competitive local government SEO Salary Package, a chance to jump up the career ladder in a supportive environment.
For more information, and to obtain a copy of the PD, please contact:
Leo Liemesak on 0450 911 172 or email@example.com
Rebecca Slaviero on 0451 118 717 or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced VIC Planner who is looking to get exposure to strategic planning...