Our client is one of the largest, and leading Development organisations in Australia. They have a range of
committed projects across multi-residential, commercial buildings and shopping centre projects already committed, with their acquisitions team very active and a multi-year pipeline of projects a certainty.
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate (Architect, Draftsperson or Technician) to join their Melbourne-based Commercial & Industrial team. The role is perfect for candidates who are genuinely interested in taking their career down a development path. You will work closely with Development and Project Management staff, and get great exposure across the whole development process.
The role offered will be diverse. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be involved from initial masterplanning of the site, through concept design, Development Application and Construction
Documentation. You will work closely with external consultants and internal stakeholders to ensure development deadlines are achieved and efficiencies achieved.
To Be Successful:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Architectural Drafting or Architectural Technology;
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience, ideally gained in either Commercial or Industrial projects;
- Genuine interest in and a desire to build a career in the development industry;
- Proficiency using AutoCAD or Revit;
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate design concepts verbally and
- An understanding of where commercial outcomes and design outcomes are priority.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience outside a mainstream architectural environment, and build a career in development.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links quoting Reference #919.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: