Our client is a market-leading built environment consultancy that offers services to the property development industry. They employ talented and committed professionals in the fields of Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture and Engineering.
Our client is seeking an experienced Urban Designer to join their Melbourne team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be involved in an exciting range of projects, ranging from residential greenfield development, to restoration and regeneration projects right across the state, and all with a
strong focus on sustainability.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working on Urban Design projects, with a strong understanding
of Urban Design practices and concepts;
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture or relevant work
- Demonstrated experience working on Greenfield Developments;
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate design concepts and
documentation in digital and hand-drawn mediums;
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines; and
- Initiative, confidence and enthusiasm.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links quoting reference number 726 .
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: