Our client is a highly respected, medium sized practice with a culture like few others. They are young, passionate and results driven. They see themselves as the antithesis of the big tier one groups. They are the sort of practice where talent is rewarded and fostered, regardless of titles.
They are multi-disciplinary, offering services across Planning, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture and have a broad range of projects in the pipeline.
They currently seek an experienced and talented Landscape Architect to join their leadership team and play a key role as the head of their placemaking service offering.
As a leader, you will play an active role in the practices overall business development activities, including identifying new opportunities, generating pitches and proposals, and client management more broadly.
You will be actively involved in all aspects of your team, from project resource planning, through project management and taking responsibility for the professional development of your team members.
Your success will be celebrated and your effort rewarded, with equity available in the medium term for those that prove their talents.
To be Successful:
You will possess:
- Qualifications as a Landscape Architect, ideally with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience;
- Demonstrated experience in project management and delivery;
- Experience in project programming and financial management;
- High-level communication skills; and
- A passion for delivering client based outcomes for projects regardless of size and budget.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 quoting Reference Number 813 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: