Our client is a small practice located in the inner eastern suburbs. They have a very strong design profile and an exciting variety of public, community and educational projects in the pipeline.
They currently seek a Mid-Level Architect (recently registered, or approaching registration) to join their team on a permanent basis. Working initially on a large Library project, you will work very closely with the Directors with concept design, before assisting the Project Architect through the delivery process. You will be given support and mentoring, and genuinely encouraged to become a better architect.
To Be Successful:
You must possess:
- Demonstrated experience working on projects with budgets up to $10M;
- A minimum of 2 years working on ArchiCAD;
- A passion for achieving outstanding design results;
- Excellent detail resolution skills; and
- High-level communication skills.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 to discuss your suitability or apply via the links quoting reference number 908.
Not the Right Role?
Connect with me via Linkedin to find out about other opportunities: