Our client is a national multi-disciplinary practice with significant projects across urban design, planning and landscape architecture. They create breathtaking spaces and pride themselves on doing more than their client asks for. This culture of doing more extends beyond their work and into their workplace.
Are you interested in progressing your career? Perhaps wanting to enter a practice in a leading role with mentoring and team development? This might just be right for you! Due to strong growth and project pipeline, this large private consultancy is looking for a Senior Urban Designer to work on diverse projects across Melbourne!
To be Successful:
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Urban Design projects
· A strong understanding of Urban Design practices and concepts.
· Demonstrated experience in leadership responsibilities, including mentorship, client management, generating fee proposals and so on;
· Tertiary qualification(s) in Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture or relevant work experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and manage tight deadlines; and
· Initiative, confidence and enthusiasm.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities: