Our client is a well-known, award winning developer of resort style communities targeted at the seniors living market. Their mission has always been to enable working, semi-retired and retired people to experience high quality, luxury living in a secure community environment.
The business has a reputation for providing a work environment that is both fun and collaborative. They currently seek a talented and capable Design Draftsperson to work in their Eastern Suburban drawing office. They are a fast-growing company with a strong pipeline of projects, with work on 3 new communities due to start this year.
To be Successful:
You will require:
- Qualifications in Architectural Drafting, Architectural Technology or Architecture;
- 3+ years’ experience in residential design and documentation;
- Strong AutoCAD skills;
- An excellent attitude and be self driven;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Willingness to learn and apply new techniques.
If this sounds like your next move apply via the links or call Emily Burrell 0416969374 to discuss your application in confidence.
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.