Our client is a boutique development company with major development projects in the pipeline. They are small and agile, but punch well above their weight and are making a real impact in the development industry.
They are values driven and seek to do developments unlike any other. Their project interests are diverse, ranging from high-rise commercial buildings, to boutique residential communities and suburban commercial business park developments.
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate (Architect, Draftsperson or Technician) to join their CBD-based team. They have just acquired a large Commercial & Industrial site that will provide workflow over multiple years. The role is perfect for candidates who are genuinely interested in taking their career down a development path. You will work closely with Development and Construction staff, and get great exposure across the whole development process.
The role offered will be diverse. Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be involved from initial masterplanning of the site, through concept design, Development Application and Construction Documentation. You will work closely with external consultants and internal stakeholders to ensure development deadlines are achieved and efficiencies achieved.
To Be Successful:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Architectural Drafting or Architectural Technology;
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience, ideally gained in either Commercial or Industrial projects;
- Genuine interest in and a desire to build a career in the development industry;
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate design concepts verbally and graphically; and
- An understanding of where commercial outcomes and design outcomes are priority.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience outside a mainstream architectural environment, and build a career in development.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 or apply via the links quoting Reference #958.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me via Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities:
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.