Our client is one of the leading practices in Australia, with a proven track record in producing award winning architecture and interiors.
They currently seek a talented Interior Designer to join their workplace team.
This is a leadership role, and will be a key addition to the Workplace Team. You will be responsible for driving both the overall design direction of the practice and the career development of your team. You are a talented designer who is passionate about the future of workplace design and strives to achieve consistently outstanding design outcomes. You see yourself as a genuine thought leader and have taken significant steps to begin to build your profile in the industry. In addition to your obvious design talent, you must also have the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients.
To Be Successful:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- An exceptional design aesthetic with a genuine commitment to achieving outstanding design results for your clients;
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to cultivate and develop long term relationships;
- A strategic approach to client briefings, where a clients stated and unstated needs are understood and designed for;
- A genuine love and care for the people that work in your team; and
- The ability to provide a strategic and innovative eye to all aspects of the workplace to help deliver a genuine culture that demands design excellence.
Please call Leigh Monro on 0451 674 977 for a confidential discussion or apply via the links.
Not the right job for you?
Connect with me on Linkedin to stay in touch about future opportunities:
Your gender, gods, sex life, skin colour, or bigshot white uncle don’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.